The Open Line's 2012 Community Partnership Breakfast was held on Thursday, April 19th at the Perkiomen School's Parents Hall. This year's theme was "Hats Off to You." The event recognized volunteers, donors and community partners who dedicated their time, energy and resources to making a difference in our community during the 2011 - 2012 fiscal year.
We gratefully acknowledge the generosity of our 2012 annual sponsors whose support made this event possible:
- Presenting/Gold Sponsors: QNB, Stauffer Glove & Safety, and Titanium Finishing Co.
- Corporate/Silver Sponsors: Falk Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc., Jim Landis Inc., Perkiomen Animal Hospital, PPL Corporation, St. Luke’s Upper Perkiomen Outpatient Center, and Univest Bank & Trust Co.
- Contributing/Bronze Sponsors: United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Upper Perkiomen Community Church
At the breakfast, The Open Line board & staff "tipped our hats" to the following organizations and/or individuals for their exemplary service and support:
- Upper Perkiomen Domestic Violence Task Force
- Former Upper Perkiomen School District Superintendent, Dr. Timothy Kirby
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- State Representative Marcy Toepel
- The following volunteers were recognized for contributing more than 100 hours of service since March 2011:
- Carol Duncan
- Sylvia Cichocki
- Gloria Hinkle
- Barbara Parestis
- The following community members were recognized for the contributions that they each have made to The Open Line working on special projects:
- Gene Dolloff (strategic planning)
- Rich Birchall & Bob Vogel (technology upgrade)
In addition, Ms. Carol Duncan was named The Open Line's "2012 Volunteer of the Year."
Congratulations to this year's award and certificate recipients!