- Absentee Ballots and Voter Registration Forms
- Brochures for Local Agencies
- CHIP and Adult Basic Health Insurance Information
- County and State Maps/Visitor's Guides
- Information and Resources for Seniors
- LIHEAP Applications
- Montgomery County Parent and Infant Resource Guide
- PACENET Forms
- Pennsylvania Driver's Manuals
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate
- Public Assistance Applications
- Subsidized Child Care Information
- TransNet Applications
- Additional information and referrals may be available upon request
The Montgomery County Commissioners have eliminated funding ($27,800) to The Open Line and terminated our contract to serve as an official Montgomery County Information Center. This funding stream underwrote the expenses needed to maintain and staff the Information Center, which has served as a critical link to resources and information for all community members, with services that included among others, the processing of dog licenses for Montgomery County residents. As a result of this revenue loss, The Open Line (TOL) will no longer be able to provide agency resources to process the more than 600 dog tags (count from previous year) for residents - effective immediately. Information about registering your dog can be found at The Montgomery County site.
For more information about the Information Center, please contact The Open Line at 215.679.4112, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our office at 452 Penn Street in Pennsburg.